At LA Home Solutions we offer complimentary interior design services!
PREPARING FOR YOUR DESIGN APPOINTMENT
Visiting any design center is an important and exciting step in the building process. Here are a few suggestions that may help make it a smooth and successful meeting.
LA Home Solutions
- Create a list of questions you may have before the appointment. This helps ensure that nothing is overlooked. The designer will go over all the standard options with you, but anything specific needs to be brought to the designer’s attention during this appointment. It is helpful to notify your sales agent of any custom options you may be considered prior to your appointment.
- Know your style. Look through magazines, Pinterest, or google images and compile pictures you like to bring them with you to the appointment, you could also try taking a style quiz. This will help the designers know what colour and style schemes you prefer. Our designers have a vast variety of options, so having this information can help assist you in your selection process.
- Please remember to bring your checkbook to the appointment. A deposit on all projects will be required, along with your preconstruction deposit on the day of your appointment.
- Discuss ahead of time the amount of money to spend on upgrades. Knowing your budget can help in the decision-making process and allow the designers to make suggestions based on what you want to spend.
- A lot of important design and financial decisions that impact your new home will be made. Keep in mind that your appointment can take some time and may not be enjoyable for young children.
- All decisions made at your appointment are considered final. Because design changes are costly and slow the building process, change order fees are applied to any changes made after your design center appointment. Please refer to your contract for more information on these fees.
LA Home Solutions